If you or a loved one is thinking about starting a drug detox program in Newport Beach, you’ve probably come to find that there are many different options available. One of them is luxury drug rehab, which is an upscale facility that delivers high-quality treatment and desirable amenities in a comfortable setting.
At first glance, a luxury treatment center might seem like it has it all. But is it really right for you? And if so, how do you know that you can afford it?
In this post, we’re going to cover what a luxury drug and alcohol treatment program is, the benefits to expect and where to find this type of treatment.
What is Luxury Drug Rehab in Newport Beach?
Luxury drug treatment didn’t exist until the 1980s. Wealthy people and celebrities always had more options than the general population, but even they were left with few options for upscale treatment accommodations.
That is, until one treatment center decided to offer high-quality treatment services in a luxurious setting with top-notch amenities. The goal was to make clients feel comfortable while getting the attention they needed to treat their substance use disorder.
Today, resort-style rehabilitation centers are available to the general public and offer a number of services for people battling substance use disorders. Upscale facilities are willing to go above and beyond to ensure their clients receive the personal attention they deserve.
Are There Unique Benefits to Choosing a Luxury Treatment Center?
Luxury drug detox in Newport Beach is often thought to have fancy rooms, exciting menus and resort-style amenities, but they are much more than this. While they do try to make their facilities as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, luxury rehabs are also committed to expanded treatment options, lower staff-to-client ratios and personalized attention.
Let’s look closer at what benefits you can expect from choosing luxury addiction treatment.
- Highly experienced staff. To give clients the best treatment possible, luxury rehabs have highly trained and experienced staff. For example, Newport Beach Recovery Center has over 30+ years of combined experience treating addiction. Our addiction specialists, doctors and support staff provide the best care possible.
- Safe and serene environment. Luxury rehabs are usually located in beautiful settings, often with views of the ocean or mountains. This helps clients focus on their recoveries without distraction, as well as work on strengthening their connection to a higher power.
- Gourmet meals. Because many people in recovery are deficient in nutrients, it’s important that they nourish their bodies with vitamins and minerals. Luxury drug rehabs in Newport Beach serve gourmet food and are willing to accommodate various dietary preferences.
- Expanded treatment approaches. One of the best features about private treatment centers is that they have expanded treatment options, such as modern, traditional and holistic. Some centers even offer innovative experiences like music therapy, art therapy, adventure therapy and alternative treatments.
- Confidentiality enforced. It’s not uncommon for high profile individuals to seek treatment at a luxury facility, which is why confidentiality is strictly enforced. Even if you’re not of celebrity status, you’ll probably still appreciate the strict screening process.
Where Can I Find a Luxury Detox Center in Newport Beach?
Orange County is a beautiful part of southern California with views of both the ocean and the mountains. It’s a popular tourist destination and home to many celebrities and high-profile individuals. It also makes a great place for a luxury rehabilitation facility.
Newport Beach Recovery Center is located in Orange County. Clients can enjoy an elevated experience with scenic views while participating in our treatment program. We offer a full continuum of care that includes detox, inpatient treatment and outpatient treatment.
Our treatment facility provides six beds for inpatient residents, as well as comfortable, high-end amenities like leather reclining chairs, a fireplace, a flat-screen television and fully upgraded bathrooms. We offer evidence-based treatment, holistic therapies and gender-specific groups.
Can I Afford Luxury Rehab?
Luxury inpatient drug rehab in Orange County is generally more expensive than a non-luxury facility because of the amenities offered. But this does mean that this type of care is unaffordable for the average person. There are ways to make luxury treatment affordable, and that starts with the type of insurance you have.
Newport Beach Recovery Center works with most major insurance carriers. You can reach out to our admissions department and we’ll be happy to verify your benefits, what they will cover and your anticipated out-of-pocket costs.
Treatment is an investment in your health, your life and your future. While you can’t put a price on that, we also recognize that treatment needs to be within reason for our clients.
Get in Touch and Start Your Recovery Today
Your recovery begins with one simple phone call. If you decide that you are ready to commit to our Newport Beach drug rehab, you can expect personalized attention, extended treatment options and highly trained staff who will make long-term recovery a reality. Contact Newport Beach Recovery Center today to learn more.